Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3300
To: Kevin Ogden <kryogenix@crosswinds.net>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/12/2000 22:53:27
Kevin,

I had the same thing happen to me one night with a KA650 in a BA213 case,
running 3 ESDI disks.  I guess that power supply wasn't used to having so
much fun!  Anyway, I had 4 extras that I had picked up in my favorite
outdoor yard.  I popped out the original, put in a replacement, and
that machine is still working fine.  I still can't figure why the original
power supply went belly up, because the replacement in the same machine
has seen a lot of use since then, with no problems.

Of course, as they like to say, YMMV.

Doug