Subject: Re: VAXstation 4000 vlc
To: markus <markus@ent.net>
From: Michael Kukat <port-vax@vaxpower.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/12/2000 07:33:08
HI !

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, markus wrote:
> Hello all, though this is not directly netbsd related I found it hard to
> find information on the subject due to Compcraq's raping of DEC's online
> documentation. I have a VAXstation 4000 vlc and I recently purchased a DEC
> 17" fixed sync 1024x768 display monitor to go with it. The vs's default
> configuration syncs on improper ranges and I would like to know how to
> change the default resolution/sync ranges. (I know from a vs3100 m76 manual
> that there is a jumper on some models though there isn't any on this one)

Referencing my 4000VLC with the LCG graphics adapter, there doesn't seem to
be any possibility to select another frequency range. If you don't have some
jumper/dipswitch on your card (the card at the back-right corner of the box),
you can't select another thing i think.

...Michael

--
 Michael@unixiron.org, Rottweil/Germany, http://www.bsdfans.org
 I'm using: [solaris] [hp-ux] [irix] [freebsd] [netbsd] [openbsd] [linux]