Subject: VAX8350 power supply schematics
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: markus <markus@ent.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2000 13:41:47
Hello all, I have recently come into possession of a VAX8350 and am
interested in getting all the components to work with a standard 115V outlet
(yes I live in USA). It seems the main supply requires a simple 115V plug
but there is a three prong interface towards the under-belly of the main
supply unit that looks similar to one you would plug into a standard
internal component on a workstation. If anyone could point me to some online
schematics or could display how I could get the fans working it would be
appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Markus Lacay

markus@ent.net