Subject: Re: VAXstation 4000/90
To: None <nbsd@righi.dhs.org>
From: None <DENNEY_DOUGLAS_D@LILLY.COM>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/16/2000 07:08:43
Just a thought...but have you verified what the SCSI ID of your CDROM disk
is? It sounds like a SCSI ID conflict, possibly with the DKA100 device.

Take the CDROM drive out and do a show dev. Note all the SCSI ids. Then,
pick an unused SCSI id for the CDROM.

Doug

nbsd@righi.dhs.org@netbsd.org on 06/16/2000 04:09:08 AM

Sent by:  port-vax-owner@netbsd.org