Subject: Re: 1.4Y, slow telnet,ftp why?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: mats pettersson <ninja@unx.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/2000 09:07:44
yepp it seems like it is resolv.conf and nameserver problems try to add
your machines in the hosts file on the netbsd puter and make sure files is
included in nsswitch.conf this should solve your problem=20

Mvh ninja

Located @ N65=B061746' E22=B012535' (WGS84)=20
------ Hiroshime 45, Tjernobyl 86, Windows 95, Windows 98, WinY2K ------
Unix IS user friendly --- its just selective about who its friends are.