Subject: FS: Mid-size 19" equipment rack
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org>
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/01/2000 12:37:32
	This is being sent to both the CLASSICCMP and port-VAX lists since both
are likely to contain people who use rack-mount hardware.

Hi, folks,

	Time to get rid of a rack, methinks. I have one available that's 57" high
(just under 5 feet) by 24.5" deep. It's enclosed, with a rear door, has
wheels, and it also has a big honker of a filtered cooling fan mounted in
the bottom. For power, it has a Wiremold-brand power strip mounted
vertically in the back.

	The front and back rails are drilled and tapped for standard 10-32 rack
screws. DEC used a zillion of 'em in most of their older products.

	Price: $50 or best offer. I'll also consider trades for (physically)
smaller stuff.

	LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Kent, WA (southeast of Seattle). Sorry, but there's
no way I can ship this beast, not unless somebody wants to pay way more
than it's probably worth for palletizing and freight.

Bruce Lane, Owner and head honcho, Blue Feather Technologies
http://www.bluefeathertech.com  // E-mail: kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com
Amateur Radio: WD6EOS since Dec. '77
"Our science can only describe an object, event, or living thing in our
own human terms. It cannot, in any way, define any of them..."