Subject: April 24 snapshot
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/30/2000 11:53:21
Ok, so I've finally got a snapshot of the sources from April 24th built and
this will probably be a good thing to distribute since it has the ld fixes
that are needed to actually build the system now. And I've sent a copy to
Dave McGuire who can presumably make it available for general download. But
other than loading it onto one of my systems how can I test it? Is there
some test suite that is normally run to figure out if this thing is any
good? The snapshot does not have DHCP as that part of the build is
currently totally hosed on VAX builds at least.

--Chuck