Subject: Re: power connector on RFxx drives?
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2000 22:36:02
I just checked the wiring harness in my BA213 with DSSI drives.  The
first 4 cables are the same as those in the 4-pin connector.  The 5th
cable on each is the little blue cable you mentioned, which join
together in a little plug resembling those used on some CMOS batteries,
which attaches to the DSSI operator control panel.  I don't know
exactly what the function of that plug is.