Subject: Re: VS4000 kernel & boot(s)
To: None <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/25/2000 16:50:20
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Chuck McManis wrote:
>> This I would love to accomplish. I have a spare VS4000/VLC but where are
>> your hands? Do you have an LK201 keyboard, a mouse and a video cable (3W3)
>> ? I do not have documentation on the VAX framebuffers unfortunately,
>> perhaps someone on the port-vax list does. I have read your work on the
>> PMAX systems so I am hoping you need only hardware. Can you run it diskless?

Hello, I'm appreciated with your offer.  You're the 3rd person who has
an extra VS4000.  My concern is the first guy who told me he would
find excess /60 or /90 around U. Maryland.  I would like to wait for
him a bit longer.  I have DEC3000s and DECstations, there is no
necessity to have any kbd/mouse this moment.  When no luck I'll make
contact with you again.  Thanks.

Tohru Nishimura