Subject: Re: VS4000 kernel & boot(s)
To: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/24/2000 21:29:44
This I would love to accomplish. I have a spare VS4000/VLC but where are
your hands? Do you have an LK201 keyboard, a mouse and a video cable (3W3)
? I do not have documentation on the VAX framebuffers unfortunately,
perhaps someone on the port-vax list does. I have read your work on the
PMAX systems so I am hoping you need only hardware. Can you run it diskless?

--Chuck