Subject: Re: VS4000
To: Mark Redding <mark@newpower.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/24/2000 11:28:56
Perhaps more importantly, what does your system say when it boots? Does it
see the SCSI chip? Does it then see the drive? I'm using the GENERIC kernel
that Matt just posted links to a dozen messages ago and this is the output
from boot shows asc0 at vsbus0 then scsibus0 at asc0 and finally sd0 at
scsibus0.

--Chuck