Subject: VS4000 SCSI
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/15/2000 08:12:05
Last week, I integrated a change so the VS4000 SCSI write timeouts should never
happen.  I been able to newfs a disk and make distribution onto it with no problems.

Wasn't able to boot from it, but booting a kernel from the net and specifying sd0
as the boot device worked just fine.

I still have to get VS4000/90 working but that's just a matter of getting the
information and doing testing.  I still hope to get that done before 1.5 ships.

Next, ISDN audio for the am79c30.  Shouldn't be hard and there is a MI driver...