Subject: Re: vt220 problem
To: Peter Joules <peter@joules0.demon.co.uk>
From: HerbalGypsy/justbobthebard <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/12/2000 19:24:45
Dave's and Andy's responses should be your culprit, unless you are
running
a real long cable - sometimes that can do it too but that should be more
consistent than intermittent.
I was really tempted to say that this was caused by the alpha censoring
the
output but, I figured a dumb response like that would not help, hope it
makes ya smile!
bob