Subject: Re: SCSI tape
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/06/2000 09:42:15
Chuck,

On the back, it says, 'TK50Z-GA', and as I said, it works
perfectly with VMS in the same configuration.  Now, one other
variable to consider.  VMS is booting from the SCSI 'A' bus,
NetBSD is booting from the SCSI 'B' (external) bus, where the
tape drive is also installed.  I could try installing NetBSD
on an internal disk, and see if I get the same error.

Doug