Subject: Re: A couple of Vax 'problems'
To: None <dankolb@ox.compsoc.net,carlini@bulean.lkg.dec.com>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/29/2000 16:06:53
At 12:31 AM 3/30/00 +0100, Dan Kolb wrote:
>What I find more worrying is that the Vax was taken out of use around 5
>years ago, and apparently never touched, yet I can't physically find the
>disks with a quick overview of inside the front of the case (unless
>they're hiding deeper in the BA213).

Chuckle. I had a similar experience the first time I played with a BA213.
The disks live behind the cover on the top of the chassis. One can be
behind the control panel (next to the TKxx drive) and one on the other side
of the partition next to that. The SDI panel I've got only allows two
drives inside (I'm guessing it is because the RAxx drives get hot)

--Chuck