Subject: Re: snapshot built --- the 1.4V would not ethernet?
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/27/2000 09:42:16
> Cool. For the first time I managed to get the source to build all the way
> up to installing the sets and generating the SUM files. So I've now got a
> 1.4V snapshot. I don't have enough bandwidth to offer it for download, but
> if someone wants me to put it somewhere I'd be happy to. I"ve testd it on
> my M3100/76 and I'll load it up on my Microvax III to see how that works.

I loaded up the recent 1.4V snapshot that was mentioned, but it died on
no ethernet devices configured on my MV3100.  How would I get around that?
What ethernet device does that kernel come configured for?

I need some way to get the current source tarballs into it or I may have
to backport a level or two.  Anyone else have that problem?

Bob