Subject: FW: Items still available (Cleaning house)
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org>
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/2000 15:58:35
I'm CC'ing this to both classiccmp and port-vax.

	Found on Usenet. Keith Huff, in Allentown, PA has a bunch of DEC'ish
freebies up for grabs. Get 'em while you can!

	Attachment follows.

-=3D-=3D- <snip> -=3D-=3D-

On Sun, 26 Mar 00 18:31:13 GMT, in comp.sys.dec you wrote:

>> I still have some stuff I need to get rid of, otherwise it goes to the=
=20
>>dumpster. Everything listed is best offer and shipping. Items located =
in=20
>>Allentown, Pa  18103.
>>

>> (2) VR262 19" mono monitors
>>
>> (1) VR260 19" mono monitor
>>
>> (2) DECstation 3100 motherboards
>>
>> (18) DEC 2Mb 80-pin SIMMs
>>
>> (1) VFB01 mono framebuffer
>>
>> (10) used TK50 tapes
>>
>> (6) brand new TK50 tapes
>>
>> (1) bare TK50 drive
>>
>> (1) LK201 keyboard
>>
>> (1) VT320 terminal
>>
>> (1) VT1200 mono X-term base
>>
>> (1) Wyse WY-85 terminal & keyboard
>>
>> (8) CDROM caddies
>>
>> (1) DZ11 users guide
>>
>> (1) DZ11 maintenance manual
>>
>> (1) RL01/RL02 disk subsystem users manual
>>
>> (23) 6250 BPI 9-track tapes
>>
>>Keith Huff
>>
>>kshuff@fast.net

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-
Bruce Lane, Owner and head honcho,
Blue Feather Technologies -- kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech [dot] com
Web: http://www.bluefeathertech.com
"...No matter how we may wish otherwise, our science can only describe an=
 object,
event, or living thing in our own human terms. It cannot possibly define =
any of them..."