Subject: Re: IBM AS/400 62RW-100 scsi drives and9348-001 9 track on VAX?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: J.S. Havard <jhavard@netdoor.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/24/2000 15:51:06
I think the disk drives are going to be using 520 byte sectors, instead of
512-byte, or something else sane.  I know solaris can handle them, as I
have one IBM scsi drive I ripped out of an old AS/400.  It runs
flawlessly, except for that it likes to get hot..

Regards,
John Havard
Systems Administrator
Internet Doorway, Inc.

Internet Doorway, Inc. (NETDOOR) - "Mississippi's ISP"
601.969.1434 | 800.952.1570 | http://www.netdoor.com/