Subject: NetBSD 1.4.1 and the RZ23 problem
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: ville hautakangas <vhautaka@cs.Helsinki.FI>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/2000 14:51:15
I finally got to it and with some trial and error got an RZ23
partitioned
and could run newfs and mount the partitions and even copy data to them.

What was the actual bug again? I don't remember how I did that last
time,
but now I only used disklabel -i sd0 and it worked fine.

The machine is still running off network, though.

Somebody tell me what to do to get bootstraps onto the disk? Probably
the
eventual problem is with those. I could perhaps put the bootstraps to
another
disk and only keep the /usr on the RZ23. I think 100 MB is just enough
for
that, and I could put the boot program, root fs and some swap on a 50
meg
drive.

- hautis