Subject: Re: le0 ether not found in recent sources
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/13/2000 09:10:25
On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 01:13:39PM -0800, Chuck McManis wrote:
> For reasons that I'm not quite clear on yet, the on board lance chip on the
> KA640 (Microvax 3300/3400) is not supported apparently. I stuck a DESQA

The onboard ethernet of my 3300 works fine with 1.4Q and before.
It's when I tried upgrading to 1.4U that it partially stopped working:
the kernel can send valid packets, and gets the bootparams reply,
but never gets the arp reply when trying to mount the NFS root
(the server does send arp replies, confirmed by tcpdump).