Subject: Re: sd0: Device Not Configured
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2000 20:46:48
OK - so on the advice of another user, I tried labeling and newfs'ing a RZ25
in the same box - and it works fine. So what's with RZ23s? Anybody have any
idea where I should start to find out what's going on? These boxen are going
to be nfs mounting everything important (src, pkgsrc, pkg, and the like), so
I'd really prefer to use the RZ23s, as there's just enough space for base,
comp, and some swap.

--
 -Buckaroo