Subject: Re: le0 ether not found in recent sources
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2000 13:13:39
For reasons that I'm not quite clear on yet, the on board lance chip on the
KA640 (Microvax 3300/3400) is not supported apparently. I stuck a DESQA
into my 3400 to get it to boot. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this
one. Looking at the driver code it doesn't look like it should be too tough
to add it though.
--Chuck