Subject: sd0: Device Not Configured
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/2000 21:38:42
OK, so I'm doing something wrong here, and I don't know what. I'm trying
to install on a bunch of VS3100/m38s with RZ23s. I've make a custom RZ23
disktab entry (say, should I submit it for addition to the standard
disktab?), I've netbooted, and "disklabel -w -r sd0 rz23"ed the drive.
That all goes well. I've "disklabel -B sd0"ed the drive, and that went
well. Doing "disklabel -r sd0" shows the correct label. But when I newfs
the /dev/rsd0a, it gives me the device not configured error. What am I
forgetting? Oh, and yes, the ?sd* devices do exist in /dev.

Help! I'm desperate!

--
 -Buckaroo