Subject: VAX history webpage
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Akos Varga <hamster@telnet.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/09/2000 23:15:54
	Hi!

While I know that this might be considered as off-topic, I
feel that this has got more to do with our favorite computer
architecture than some postings of the last few days :-)

So... I finally had some time to finish my VAX history website.
It's very much like my PDP-11 page: a family tree with pictures
and some explaination, but without much technical detail. I hope
you like it though... Mail me if you find any errors (there are
some, my knowledge about the VAX8xxx series is very limited,
and I know almost nothing about the VAXstation 3100/4000 line)

The address is:
  http://telnet.hu/hamster/vax/e_index.html

Thanks for your time!
	Hamster