Subject: Re: 1.4.1 vaxdiffs.gz file
To: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/05/2000 01:23:16
> At the very least, it'd be nice if a similar set of patches were available
> under 1.4.2 for people to apply to the distributed 1.4.2 sources.

Not to worry. Havard and I did some last minute shoveling to get them in,
so if you check out -rnetbsd-1-4-PATCH002 you will get those patches.

Only one exception: etc/etc.vax/Makefile.inc. I've got other local patches
to that one which I'll be reimplementing in current once I get off 1.4.2.

We did rename _POSTAGE_STAMP_ and _SMIDGEN_ to POSTAGE_STAMP and SMIDGEN
before putting them in arch/vax/conf. They will appear in binary/kernel
for 1.4.2, unless someone knows a good reason why not.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com