Subject: Re: Running the 19991115 snapshot
To: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
From: Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/02/2000 13:41:22
Chris,

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Chris Tribo wrote:

> > I've just downloaded the snapshot from the 19991115 directory with the
> > intention of running it on my second 3100. However, I am a little
> > confused about which kernel to run with it. Can someone please point me in
> > the right direction?
>
> 	Which kernel to do what exactly? Netboot, diskboot based install,
> upgrade, or what?

I'm wanting to netboot my VS3100 with the 19991115 snapshot. So I guess
that means I need a recent netboot kernel...???

Thanks, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: 0409 426-563               |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG President/Webmaster        |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/
FreeBSDzine Editor                |        http://www.freebsdzine.org/