Subject: PC based VAX emulators? (free or commerical)
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/01/2000 08:17:03
Does anyone know if there exists an PC based (Windows or DOS) VAX
emulator?  I got some e-mail from a professor in Solvenia looking to teach
his students VAX MACRO, but they've no VAX, so he's looking for an
emulator to use on their PCs.

Barring the existence of a cost-effective emulator, maybe some of our
Eastern European colleagues here can find an actual VAX system for his
students to use?  I'm assuming he'd want to run VMS on it in order to use
the really nice MACRO assembler instead of the not-so-nice gas assembler.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
      Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? [ny] n