Subject: Re: DHV-11 bug, What is a CXY08 ?
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
From: shsrms/aka/shsrms <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/13/1999 20:56:09
Chuck,
I have a couple of systems running DHVs with no problem other than the
speed limit...38400.

Mine are uVIIs, various mem sizes.  Rock solid.
some with RQDX3s and some with SCSI drives.

My 3400 uses a different card, and the DSSI drives.
Are you saying that your sig 11 stopped when you pulled out the DHV,
and your system is running fine?

Now, bear with me for a tick, you have multiple disk interfaces?
Did you set up a new interface and do something to the addresses??
just asking dumb questions...
bob