Subject: Re: [tls@rek.tjls.com: Re: vt320s of the world unite... (fwd)]
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/09/1999 23:16:57
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> I take it this doesn't just use SIXELS?  Why not?

Someone else mentioned sixels as well.  Does anyone know of any online
docs describing sixels?  Just curious.  I remember from my college days
that the various VT series terminals we had in the computing center were
capable of graphics, but I never playing with that.  I was content to have
my 80x24 field of characters for nethack. :-)

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
              ALSO PLEASE DON'T POST IN ALL LOWERCASE
              IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE WHISPERING! -- K.