Subject: Re: DEC parts
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Audree Rowe <arowe@notes.west.raytheon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/08/1999 07:22:23
Ref message below from David Brownlee--any help would be greatly appreciated.

---------------------- Forwarded by Audree Rowe/RWS/Raytheon/US on 12/08/99

David Brownlee <abs@mono.org> on 12/08/99 02:35:04 AM

 To:       Audree Rowe/RWS/Raytheon/US@RWS

 cc:

     I'm afraid I cannot help you there - I know someone on
     port-vax@netbsd.org was compiling an online database of Q-bus
     cards, in either case you are probably best asking on
     port-vax@netbsd.org as there is a large quantity of vax knowledge
     there.

          David/absolute