Subject: Re: Hey, there's a 19991115 NetBSD/vax snapshot!
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/05/1999 13:22:23
> Maybe I just missed the message on the list, but I don't think I saw
> anything about this.  There's a NetBSD/vax snapshot up on the NetBSD ftp
> server.  I'm assuming Ragge put this up.
>
> You can find the binary sets under:
>   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/snapshot/19991115/

I had asked for an updated snap so I could get my machine in more or less
sync with the real world.  Thanks in virtual beers to whomever loaded it up.
It brought my MV3100/20 up to a nice little machine.  Now, if I could just
hang a few more drives and tapes on it, for good measure....(:+}}...
I just luv the feel of a VAXtoy with 5 or more drives to play on.  It begins
to feel like a real machine.  Next, mebbie a nine-tracker reel-to-reel....
but, which end/side of the cabinet do you mount yer MV3100?