Subject: Re: Can we put together a 1.4M or later shapshot?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/17/1999 10:16:55
> At 06:48 AM 11/15/99 , you wrote:
> >I am wondering, for the sake of all
> >VAX hands, if anyone (someone, we, whatever, whomever) might put together
> >a recent snapshot with all the new stuff and drop it into the archives?

> Done.  No installation stuff but the sets are there.  It's a 1.4N release.
> Now to build X ...

Great!   Many Thanks, Matt.....  I just downloaded it onto my new (olde
dinosaur variety that happend to hit me on the head a day or two back)
SparcBook2 portable *nix ftp/web archive.   I will load it up, tonight,
then recheck for the crashes I was having on the CD's and see where the
good ship VAXen takes me.....

I am assuming it is set up generic for a MV or VS 3100 type machine?

Are the sources tarballs in current the matching set?  I want to make
sure everything is matched correctly, revisionwise, so I don't get
too far behind, or out of sync again.

Many Thanks and a sixpack of Virtual Beerio!

Bob