Subject: Re: Minimum MicroVAX 3100/20 kernel config?
To: Bernhard H. Buckel <buckel@mail.uni-wuerzburg.de>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/10/1999 13:17:01
On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Bernhard H. Buckel wrote:
>=20
>     >> I'll have to graciously accept what the kernel gods give me ;)
>     Jochen> Remember to bow three times to north every time you boot
>     Jochen> one of your VAXen. ;-) --
>=20
> Once a year? Nah, that would be tooooo few!
>=20

Perhaps we should add a feature to NetBSD-VAX, so you can connect
a GPS. That way it could give you the direction to Lule=E5 whenever
the system is booted... :-)

--=20
cheers,

/Anders

=20
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according=20
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the=20
future, for which I really worked, is mine."=20
(Nikola Tesla, 1856-1943)

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860  =20
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se        =20
* 72216 Vasteras                       =20