Subject: Re: GCC compilation failed -Again
To: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/07/1999 23:46:01

> Hello Everyone!
>
> Can someone PLEASE give me a pointer to why the compilation of
> gcc fails. I've tried both the sources included in -current,
> as well as the sources from gnu.org. Binutils compiles with a

Ok, starting here: The egcs code distributed from gnu.org cannot
be used; there are probably many changes in the NetBSD distribution.
I have myself tried to set up a cross compilation environment for
NetBSD/vax under Linux but there was far too much trouble to get
everything working so I gave up. Doing it under NetBSD/i386 was
quite simple though.

-- Ragge