Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#192631369: VAX 9000 Model 410 -Digital Equip. Corp
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/04/1999 11:19:27
Big Iron on Ebay!

Title of item:	VAX 9000 Model 410 -Digital Equip. Corp
Seller:	tony@hammerheadtech.com
Starts:	11/02/99, 06:40:59 PST
Ends:	11/09/99, 06:40:59 PST
Price:	Currently $102.50
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=192631369

Item Description:
	This VAX 9000 series computer was introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation in the early 90's.  It's big and consists of four cabinets, two appear to be the CPU, one seems to be an expansion cabinet and the other is some kind of power unit.  Here is the info I have so far, if your interested please email me with specific questions.  This unit was de-installed from a government site and appears in excellent condition.  As it is so large we are storing in Corpus Christi Texas, buyer pays shipping from there.

Digital Vax 9000-410 (9410)
Model    70-27520-C1
SR#    BT 132 30174

Power Supplies    H-7380
Inst Dec 93

 Rev K03            32MB            54-18263AP        )
D01                    16MB            54-18261AP        )        This section is x 4 modules
D01                    16M                                        )

4 empty

Main Power Supply Cabinet
N-SN  702500 Vax 9000    )
Assembly No 620003490   )      this section is also x 4
Revision #2                        )
12-10-90                            )

Service Processor
CPU

                                XMI Card Cage

            DEMNA            XJA            CCARD            XJA            CCard        DEMA            CIYCD
Module    T2020            T1061            T2030            T1061        T2030        T2026            2083
Rev        F08                E06                D02                E06            DOE        F08                E05

Service Processor Unit        12 power Supplies    Digital H7380

New Page 1

Although we warehouse, test and ship all of our equipment out of Carson City, Nevada, we are a California company so without a resale number all California sales will be subject to 7.25% Sales Tax

If you have any other Video, Photograph, or Projector requirements please checkout the
links below:

http://www.hammerheadtech.com

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com