Subject: Monitors to use with VS3100 (was VAXstation 3100 performance)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Apprich <psapprich@mindspring.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/01/1999 17:44:13
I have seen two modes from the VS3100 M76. Awhile back I had posted
something here about a set of two DIP switches under where one of the
hard drives would mount. One switch would control the resolution and
sync frequencies put out by the graphics card.

1. 1024 x 874 running at 54.9 KHz horizontal and 60 Hz vertical on the
green channel

2. 1280 x 1024 running at 70 KHz horizontal and 66 Hz vertical on the
green channel.

The other switch may select monochrome or color.

Any wideband multisynching monitor that can use sync on green can be
used (30-75 KHz horizontal 50-90 Hz vertical).

P/A