Subject: Re: kernel: mopd uses obsolete (PF_INET,SOCK_PACKET)
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/27/1999 18:58:41
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> > Is anyone planning to update mopd to use PF_PACKET (or have they already)?

> Linux nowadays have something called "lpf", which is supposed to be
> bpf but for Linux :-) IIRC it has the same syntax as bpf, so it should
> be trivial to compile and use "native" mopd, I assume.

Oh good, the linux-mopd source was quite a bit deviant from the BSD source
which inspired it.  If we can get the original source to work with only a
few tweaks, that would be most excellent.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
              And at work today, I screwed up by sending out an
               apology for something I didn't even do!  -- K.