Subject: Re: Befor I start...ADSL/PPPOE
To: J.S. Havard <enigma@sevensages.org>
From: Sheila&bob/Herbal Gypsy & the Tinker <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/1999 14:09:05
I wish I could but using BellAtlantic, as the ADSL provider, they only a
small set of approved DMT devices - alcatel and westell.
At least at the moment.
SO, I am stuck kind of kludging a pc into a router.
My choice would have been a little NetBSD multia...

I love pc's so much, I love ms so much.
wow, I did not get struck with lightening but my system does lock up!
thanks!!
bob