Subject: Re: Vaxstation 3500 Console Commands Available
To: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
From: Blake Yeager <byeager@idworld.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/22/1999 15:26:51
Hi:

I have a Vaxstation 3520, which is a dual cpu
KA60  VAX. According to the operator's manual
type "T 50" at the chevron prompt to list the modules
in the system. you can then enter "T 50 module-id"
to list the devices on the module.

BTW, anyone care to guess how much work is
involved to add support for this machine in NetBSD ?

-Blake