Subject: Re: panic: segv in kernel mode
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/28/1999 13:33:45
On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 07:45:42PM +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:
> > There is _nothing_ more stable than a II. ;-)
> >
> Well, I would say "11/750" :-)

Hmmm... I dunno -- a II in a horizontally-oriented BA23 is probably more
stable than even an 11/750, which being nice and tall, could be
coaxed into tipping over with enough force to the top edge.  If the
BA123 didn't have casters on the bottom, it could probably be tipped
over as well.

<ducks to avoid falling vaxen>

ObVAX: does anybody have a cheap source for RD54s?  Every place I've
been able to find them (or the Maxtor equivalent) wants a few hundred
USD for them, which seems rediculously overpriced.

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
    "[...] of all the port lists to grumble to about slow CPU speeds and
     other resource limitations, I'd imagine that port-vax is not a very
     good choice :-)"  --  Brian D. Chase