Subject: Archives of vax related info?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1999 15:55:51
Anyone have any leads on ftp (or http) archives of vax related info,
particularly hardware details relating to things like roms, booting,
hard drive substitutions, and all the lesser gory details needed to
fill out my vax notes?  About a year back I found some good stuff,
but most of that I lost the url's to, and did not save the printouts.
Although I am not partial to VMS, I would like to see what is out there
relating to hardware and Ultrix on the vaxes, particularly the lesser
vaxen like my mv3100 or vs3100 or that kind of thing.  Odds are not
that good that I will find an 11/7xx sitting by the curb, even in
the middle North Carolina think tank regions.....(:+\\...

Thanks

Bob