Subject: RE: Booter test please
To: Lindgren, Jon <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@aiolos.webmailer.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/13/1999 16:59:03
Hi !

> > CPU support is now only added for VAX 4000/500 (KA680), the
> > 4000/200 and 4000/105 need some further information, i'll
> > try to find out why the booter crashes on these machines.
>
> Sorry - I was supposed to get that info for you [probably].  I have a half
> finished html doc here which describes some stuff, and I think Anders might
> also have info about the 4000/200.  Please let me know what you need to
> finish 4000/200 stuff, and I'll get it to you asap.

No problem... It's the same as last time. Info about a battery clock and about
cache enabling would be nice. This would be your contribution to the whole
4000 series i think. Ragge did SGEC (nice job, works stable on my 4000/300),
SHAC is still missing, if this is done, we just have to add CPU specific
support to the kernel and the boxes mahe sense :-)

so long... Michael