Subject: Re: Way to the 3.German(international) Meeting
To: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@aiolos.camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/08/1999 18:35:47
Hi !

> > Hi,
> > 	I will explain You the Way to the 3. NetBSD/Vax Meeting in Germany.
> >

> Did you announce that meeting on this list anytime? When is it?

Wow, how the hell does it get that public ? :-) We've got a little group of
VAXgeeks (and other workstation stuff, like Sun, HP and pmax), with own
mailing list. There it was announced. Some 'external' guys also got an
invitation. But as we are already here, the meeting is in Karlsruhe, Germany.
You can write a mail to vax@vaxpower.de to ger a bit more info or to just
subscribe to the list if interested. (For now it's in german, but maybe we
could switch to more international...). The list is pure-human-read, no
majordomo, it's just a forward in my dialup internet server. So the list may
take some hours to get forwarded, if i'm offline.

If more guys are interested to come to the meeting the 17.-19. September,
we should get clear about the space we have. It's just a private area, so we
should talk to Christophe before getting up a big invasion :-)

so long... Michael