Subject: Re: Floppy boot image testers wanted!
To: Roger Ivie <IVIE@cc.usu.edu>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/24/1999 13:25:02
On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Roger Ivie wrote:
> E&S did make a large grey standalone vector graphics machine alled
> (IIRC) the P300. I may or may not have a boot floppy for the thing. I
> don't recall how you got data to the thing; I don't recall it having
> anything other than a floppy and a serial port.

Hummm... no floppy on the ones I've got.

I seem to remember it haveing a few AMD 29k processors on it though.

I don't remember being able to actually locate the vendor/mfgr. badges on
the units so I can't really say that they are E&S boxes.

I'd pull the cards out of one if it wasn't being used as an endtable in my
office.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |