Subject: Re: Floppy boot image testers wanted!
To: Roger Ivie <IVIE@cc.usu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/1999 13:47:28
	If you have more than one disk, you should be able to
	^C out of sysinst, then disklabel and enable swap on the other
	disk. 4MB is just too tight for the current sysinst setup,
	(though it is a goal for the future :)

		David/absolute

	"Shall I be tempted by the devil thus?"
	"Yes, if the devil tempt you to do good..."