Subject: Re: Anyone interested in some VR-era monitors?
To: Kent Rankin <srao@usit.net>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@sevensages.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/15/1999 17:40:21
Hmm... What exactly are these for?  I've been kind of out of the vax stuff
for a little while.  And I'm just a little bit further south than you are
(near Jackson, Mississippi).

Also, I have a nonworking VS3100 that could be repaired, or used to get
another VS3100 upgraded or something.  I know it has atleast 16MB of ram.
I think the powersupply in it is bad.  Make an offer.

Also, since I've been sort of out of the loop on Vax, NetBSD/vax and such
things, how is scsi support on VS3100s?  I would surely love to get the
machine running off a local disk, instead of netbooting.  That is, if I
can get the serial console working again.  I probably screwed up my cable,
so I'll have to look in to that.

Regards,
John Havard