Subject: Re: Fun with a 3100/30
To: Roger Ivie <IVIE@cc.usu.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/12/1999 00:19:51
	So 1.4 works and 1.4.1 does not work for you?
	Thats... unfortunate (its great you have your system working, but
	its a little worrying that we have a situation where 1.4.1 seems
	to have got worse than 1.4).

	Hmm... maybe its 3100/30 related (we've had plenty of testing on
	3100/76 and 3100/38, but not much on a 3100/30).

	Brian - could you check out a 1.4.1 install kernel on your
	3100/30?

	Roger - if I put up an updated 1.4.1 GENERIC kernel could you test
	it out? (as 'netbsd.new' or similar so you do not disturb your
	working system :)

		David/absolute

Q:  Why do ducks have flat feet?	Q:  Why do elephants have flat feet?
A:  To stamp out forest fires.		A:  To stamp out flaming ducks.