Subject: Re: VS4k/60 SCSI, LEDs, floppy.
To: Thleffing Fevell <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Kent Rankin <srao@usit.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/06/1999 12:42:02
>card. Appears to be DEC part. I'd give ser#, but its all back in my dorm. I
>messed up the monitor calibration trying to get it to work with a custom
Xfree
>setup on my Matrox. Now I just get shaky, wavy, chaotic bootrom stuff
dancing
>all over the screen, but I can check stuff out, and my ethernet seems to
work,
>etc. Its not damaged, just out of kilter.

    Probably not interested, but I've got five VRT19-HA's left over from my
massive sale.  They've got a small crack on the front bezel.  Anyhow, I'm
selling those for $100 a piece.  They're all fine as far as operation goes,
and the screen is fine, it's just a cosmetic thing.  =)

    Also, I picked up three Storageworks cases with power supplies the other
day.  Two towers and one rack kit.  Even got a solid-state disk drive to go
with them.  Anyone know what a good rate would be to ask for these?  Any
offers?

                                                        Hope it helps,
                                                        Kent Rankin

P.S. - A friend made a gift of about 20 boxes of manuals to me the other
day(all DEC/VMS).  Some
       hardware guides are in them, and there are some others(including an
almost complete OpenVMS
       7.1 kit that I took out of the shrinkwrap).  Anyone have need of
specific manuals?  Perhaps we
       could work out some sort of loan to help the project.