Subject: Re: Dilog Disk Controller in Vaxstation II
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/03/1999 10:36:50
Hi Chuck,

I still haven't negotiated the price of the system yet.  Let's say
I'm "borrowing" it for now, as the owner is not making much use of
it ;).

Actually, the boot messages below are just what I would love to see,
but that's the problem, I only see mscpbus0 (TQK50) and mscpbus1 (RDQX3).
Since the drives are booting VMS without a problem, what could be
some reasons why NetBSD doesn't see them?

Doug