Subject: Re: *Delurk* VXT?
To: Lindgren, Jon <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/1999 06:51:18
----- Original Message -----
From: Lindgren, Jon <jlindgren@espus.com>
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
Cc: port-vax (E-mail) <port-vax@netbsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 5:35 AM

If it works, it some kind of "DEC magic" ;-))

The VXT1200 is a completely different beast, has NO vax processor, but a
simple/single/dumb graphic cpu from Texas Instruments (34010). Most of the
Software (all ?) is in EPROMs stacked to the motherboard.

Never saw one running/working, only opened some so far.

cheers,
emanuel